1. General information.
The website gathers information about users and their behavior in the following ways:
◦ Through information entered voluntarily in forms.
◦ Through cookie files saved in end devices (so-called “cookies”).
◦ By collecting web server logs
2. Information on forms.
Service collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
The website may also save information about connection parameters (time, IP address)
The data in the form is not disclosed to third parties other than with the consent of the user.
The data provided in the form may constitute a set of potential customers, registered by the Website Operator in the register kept by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. in order to process the service request or business contact.
The data provided in the forms may be provided to entities technically performing some services – in particular, it concerns the provision of information about the owner of a registered domain to entities that are operators of internet domains (primarily Scientific and Academic Computer Network jbr – NASK), payment service websites or other entities, with which the Website Operator cooperates in this area.
3. Information about cookies.
Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
The entity placing cookies on the Website User’s end device and accessing them is the Website operator.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
◦ create statistics that help understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
◦ maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
◦ determining the user’s profile in order to display him tailored materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows storing cookies on the User’s end device. Website Users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device can also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
Cookies can be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display ads tailored to the manner in which the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they may save information about the user’s navigation path or the time spent on a given page.
4. Server logs.
Information about some user behavior is subject to logging in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient service provided hosting services.
The viewed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the following may be subject to registration:
◦ time of receipt of the inquiry,
◦ time to send a reply,
Stacji client station name – identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
◦ information about errors that occurred during the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
◦ URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – if the Website was accessed via a link,
◦ information about the user’s browser,
◦ Information about the IP address.
The above data are not associated